Multichannel VPN Router 2610
- » May be used as Access- and VPN-Router
- » Hot Plug Modules for ADSL, UMTS / 3G, LTE / 4G and others
- » Arbitrary combinations of line types & ISPs
- » Real bonding of all line bandwidths
- » VPNs using 256Bit SSL/AES per channel
- » Advanced management features
Download our product factsheet.
(PDF file, 1 page, 74 KB)
You will find further information in our product folder.
(PDF file, 16 pages, 2 MB)
Long term security of investment for large network structures
The Multichannel VPN Router 1610‘s big brother has higher performance and enhanced management features. The device bundles up to six different WAN lines into a single, high-performance virtual link. Extended bonding capacity of up to 200 MBit/s provides long-term security of investment for companies.
This multi WAN router is especially suited for setting up large company networks or company connect in industrial frameworks.
The Multichannel VPN Router 2610 is equipped with additional management features facilitating large network maintenance.
- » Format:
- 19'' 1,5 HU
- » Dimensions (W×H×D):
- 435 x 66 x 320 mm
- » Weight:
- ca. 5,1 kg
- » Power rating:
- 100-240 VAC, 50-60 Hz
- » Power supply:
- Integrated IEC socket
- » Cooling:
- 2 regulated Coolers
- » LAN-Interface:
- GBit Ethernet
- » WAN module slots:
- » Maximum power consumption:
- 75 Watt
- » Typical power consumption:
- 45 Watt
- » Bonding capacity:
- 200 MBit/s