Simon Kissel opened VATM CeBIT get-together 2013
Bingen, Germany, 3/6/2013. – Simon Kissel, CEO of Viprinet, was this year's keynote speaker at the already traditional VATM CeBIT get-together on 5th March 2013 in Hannover. As in previous years, journalists and deciders of companies and politics met on invitation of VATM, a German association of telecommunications and premium rate service providers. Simon Kissel, inventor and manufacturer of bonding routers, is an avowed advocate of fast and nationwide broadband expansion in Germany, as well as merciless critic of expansion politics as practiced by carriers. The Multichannel VPN Routers and Hubs developed by Kissel and his team bond the most different WAN media like DSL, 3G, or 4G, and can compensate for a missing broadband connection. With his speech, Kissel mainly criticized politics’ euphemistic expressions concerning the provision of broadband connections in Germany, marketing promises made by 4G/LTE providers regarding actually available bandwidths, and the dragging progress in nationwide glass fibre expansion.
Press information released on 3/6/2013 – 1,080 characters – Print free of charge, please forward a copy.
Useful documents and images for the press.
Download product photo in high resolution(1000x1038px, 328 KB)
- Press information from 03/05/2013: "Viprinet shows extended product range at CeBIT"
- Press information from 02/28/2013: "CeBIT 2013: We are Viprinet."
- Press information from 07/05/2012: "Successful management buy-out for Viprinet"
- Press information released on 02/17/2012: "CeBIT 2012: Road Workers."
- Press information released on 01/25/2012: "LTE and UMTS bonding: The fastest mobile connection ever"
- Press information released on 11/10/2011: "Viprinet goes mobile"
- Press information released on 03/02/2011: "CeBIT 2011: Streaming Backpack Kit to Replace Broadcast Vehicles"
- Press information released on 03/01/2011: "CeBIT 2011: When the Internet connection becomes vital"
- Press information released on 02/28/2011: "CeBIT 2011: Fat Pipe for the Fire Brigade"
- Press information released on 02/28/2011: "CeBIT 2011: Channel bonding goes industrial"
- Press information released on 02/18/2011: "CeBIT 2011: Reliability through Redundancy. Also in the Cloud."
- Collection of press releases from the year 2011
- Press information released on 05/29/2009: "Viprinet Accelerates Upstream Rate for Mobile Internet"
- Collection of German press releases for the year 2008